Life has been tough post break-up, says Lara BingleMay 4th, 2010 - 6:16 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, May 4 (ANI): Australian model Lara Bingle has in an interview revealed that her life has been tough ever since she broke-up with ex-fiance Michael Clarke.
Bingle, 22, told the Today Show that it has not been easy coping with the emotional turmoil and public scrutiny.
“It’s been tough, yeah it’s been tough,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
But she did not seem phased by the uncertainty surrounding her future after a series of career setbacks recently, saying she simply tried not to think about it.
“I try not to worry too much,” she said.
“I just want to work. I’m really happy at the moment. I’m trying to do my job, and being given that chance is really exciting for me,” she added. (ANI)
- After Australia, Lara Bingle eyes NYC to revive modelling career - May 25, 2010
- Lara Bingle hoping for a more upbeat 2011 - Dec 26, 2010
- Lara Bingle's sports car kept under covers by new owner - Dec 22, 2010
- Michael Clarke is Vodafone's new brand ambassador - Jun 03, 2010
- No dating for Sarah Harding - Jul 15, 2012
- Lara Bingle's agent 'trying to sell her story for $1m' - Mar 11, 2010
- Lara Bingle uses payout from ex-fiance Michael Clarke to buy $880K home - Sep 16, 2010
- Lara Bingle 'back on track after bad year' - Feb 06, 2011
- Lara Bingle plans to pen beauty book - Mar 24, 2011
- Is Lara Bingle dating New Zealand cricketer Adam Parore? - Apr 02, 2010
- Lara Bingle's 'soft spot' for ex-fiance Michael Clarke - Jan 26, 2011
- Uncertainty looming over Lara Bingle's Speedo contract - Nov 28, 2010
- I want to marry Daniel Weber over and over again: Sunny Leone - Jan 03, 2012
- Michael Clarke poses with Lara Bingle for steamy photo shoot - Oct 13, 2009
- Harding drinks in moderation now - Jul 21, 2012