Life has been rough since divorce: AguileraJanuary 12th, 2012 - 3:54 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 12 (IANS) Singer-actress Christina Aguilera says her life has been tough after parting ways with husband Jordan Bratman.
“That was a rough year. Between my divorce and the other things I went through, a lot happened. It’s hard for anyone to go through that in public. But when you’re a celebrity and under a microscope, it’s 58 million times harder. I grew an even thicker skin after that hard year,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saing.
“I’ve been through my highs, I’ve been through my lows; I’ve been through the gamut of all things in this business,” she added.
Aguilera was arrested for public intoxication following a drunken night out with her boyfriend Matthew Rutler last year in March.
- Christina Aguilera legally divorced - Apr 16, 2011
- Aguilera praises beau - Apr 27, 2011
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
- Christina Aguilera is happy with her curvy body - Jan 10, 2012
- Aguilera confirms romance with Rutler - Dec 03, 2010
- Why Christina Aguilera decided to end her marriage - Dec 03, 2010
- Christina Aguilera: 'I do EVERYTHING in bed' - Mar 07, 2011
- Christina Aguilera In Love Again? - Dec 04, 2010
- Music is always my first love: Aguilera - Sep 19, 2011
- Christina Aguilera's divorce finalised - Apr 18, 2011
- Christina Aguilera's dating film assistant? - Nov 14, 2010
- I was a victim of celebrity status, says Aguilera - Jun 17, 2011
- DUI charges against Aguilera's beau dropped - Apr 18, 2011
- Christina Aguilera Commemorates Her 30th Birthday With Her New Boyfriend, Matthew Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Aguilera arrested for public intoxication - Mar 02, 2011