Lidsay Lohan violates probation, sentenced to 30 days in jailSeptember 25th, 2010 - 12:34 am ICT by BNO News
LOS ANGELES (BNO NEWS) — Actress Lindsay Lohan on Friday was ordered by a court judge to jail without setting bail after violating her probation.
Lohan, 24, who will be jailed immediately, is scheduled to make her next court appearance on October 22, giving her 30 days of jail time. However, the overcrowding situation in California might mean that Lohan could be freed in a couple of days.
This will be third time Lohan is sent to jail. On this occasion, the startlet violated probation by failing a drug test, and Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden S. Fox denied bail, which resulted in Lohan, to her surprise, being handcuffed immediately while still in the courtroom.
In early August, Lohan completed 13 days in a Lynwood, California jail out of a 30-day sentence. She received an early release for good behavior and due to severe overcrowding.
- Lohan walks free on $300,000 bail - Sep 25, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan released from jail - Nov 07, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan released on bail - Apr 23, 2011
- Lohan in jail again - Nov 08, 2011
- Lohan likely to be released on Aug 2 - Jul 22, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Denied Bail, "Go Directly to Jail, Do Not Pass Go" - Sep 25, 2010
- LiLo 'may skate on failed drug test' - Sep 23, 2010
- Lohan sentenced to 30 days jail - Nov 03, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Sentenced To 90 Days In Jail, Rehabilitation - Jul 07, 2010
- LiLo walks free after posting $300K bail - Sep 26, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan might spend jail term at home - May 12, 2011
- US judge who sent LiLo behind bars replaced - Aug 12, 2010
- LiLo expected to leave jail soon - Sep 25, 2010
- Lohan plans to paint during house arrest - May 28, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan now at Betty Ford - Oct 01, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,