Liam Gallagher won’t model his clothesMarch 27th, 2009 - 2:39 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 27 (ANI): Putting all speculations to rest, ‘Oasis’ frontman Liam Gallagher has said that he’ll never walk the ramp to model his men’s clothing range.
Last week, the rocker announced that he was preparing to launch his own clothing line-dubbed Pretty Green-because he was sick of men’s shops stocking skinny jeans and pointy-toed shoes.
And although he agrees to have determined to solve his own clothing problems, Gallagher has denied that he will storm the catwalk to debut the line in June.
Writing on his page on social networking site Twitter.com, the musician said that all reports that claim he’ll model his clothes are false.
“Just been reading the (music magazine) NME about me doing a catwalk to premiere Pretty Green. No chance. LG,” Contactmusic quoted him as writing on his Twitter page. (ANI)
- Liam Gallagher laughs off brother's 'unstable relationship' comments - Apr 22, 2009
- Liam Gallagher's fashion label to launch women's clothing - Mar 18, 2010
- Liam Gallagher admits he knows nothing about fashion - Mar 29, 2010
- Is James Franco dating Agyness Deyn? - Mar 10, 2011
- Liam Gallagher hints at Noel reconciliation - Jan 21, 2011
- Liam Gallagher nervous about upcoming Beatles movie - Aug 01, 2010
- Beady Eye more fun than Oasis: Liam Gallagher - Dec 19, 2011
- Noel Gallagher calls brother Liam 'f***ing moron' - Aug 31, 2009
- Liam Gallagher's skinny jeans hatred - Jan 29, 2010
- Porn star short-listed to work with Charlie Sheen - Mar 31, 2011
- Liam Gallagher battles to give up smoking - Sep 13, 2010
- Liam Gallagher forms new band 'Beady Eye' - May 26, 2010
- Liam Gallagher approves brother's solo album plans - Aug 20, 2009
- Liam Gallagher's shop 'Pretty Green' looted in the London riots - Aug 10, 2011
- Gallagher's second album with 'Beady Eyes' - Apr 25, 2011