Liam Gallagher vows to be back on stage within two monthsNovember 15th, 2009 - 3:21 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 15 (ANI): Former Oasis lead Liam Gallagher has vowed that he will be back on stage within two months, with new material he is working on with old bandmates Gem Archer, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock.
Liam, 37, whose brother guitarist Noel Gallagher walked out on the band in August, promised fans that he will be back.
“I’ll be back doing that, playing live, within a couple of months. I’ve just done a tour, I always miss singing songs. I miss the people,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling Italy’s Radio Deejay.
“We’re sort of doing things at the moment. Not Oasis, Oasis is done. But with everyone except for Noel,” he added. (ANI)
- Noel Gallagher supports Beady Eye - Dec 04, 2011
- Liam Gallagher forms new band 'Beady Eye' - May 26, 2010
- Liam's 'Beady Eye' Claims - Jul 19, 2010
- Noel Gallagher quits Oasis after fallout with brother - Aug 31, 2009
- Liam Gallagher open for Oasis reunion - Oct 22, 2011
- Gallagher not email savvy - Oct 14, 2011
- I am Lazy: Noel Gallagher - Aug 01, 2011
- Gallagher's second album with 'Beady Eyes' - Apr 25, 2011
- Yoko Ono mourns Oasis split - Jun 04, 2010
- Noel Gallagher to wed this month - Jun 03, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says Noel never helped him protect mum from violent dad - Mar 10, 2011
- Liam Gallagher reveals true story behind Oasis split - Nov 14, 2009
- Liam thrives on chaos: Brother Noel - Oct 19, 2011
- Liam Gallagher to reform Oasis only when he's broke - Jul 31, 2010
- Liam Gallagher re-ignites war of words with brother Noel - Jul 20, 2010