Liam Gallagher to reform Oasis only when he’s brokeJuly 31st, 2010 - 5:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 31 (ANI): Liam Gallagher says he would only reform Oasis if he runs out of money.
The rockers split in 2009 after an argument between Liam and his guitarist brother Noel.
Liam is currently preparing for a comeback with his new music project Beady Eye, while Noel is working on a solo career.
And Liam has made it clear he doesn’t intend to make amends with his sibling unless he’s broke.
“The only reason why Oasis will come back is when we’re f**king skint (broke). I’m far from skint as you can tell - and I won’t be skint for a long, long f**king time. Believe me, it ain’t gonna be happening,” The Daily Express quoted Liam, as telling Sky News. (ANI)
- Liam Gallagher hints at Noel reconciliation - Jan 21, 2011
- Noel Gallagher supports Beady Eye - Dec 04, 2011
- Liam thrives on chaos: Brother Noel - Oct 19, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says he has heard half of Noel's new album - Jan 06, 2011
- Gallagher's second album with 'Beady Eyes' - Apr 25, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says Noel never helped him protect mum from violent dad - Mar 10, 2011
- Beady Eye more fun than Oasis: Liam Gallagher - Dec 19, 2011
- Liam Gallagher re-ignites war of words with brother Noel - Jul 20, 2010
- Liam Gallagher approves brother's solo album plans - Aug 20, 2009
- Liam Gallagher open for Oasis reunion - Oct 22, 2011
- 'Beady Eye' to perform at Daltrey's Cancer Benefit Gig - Feb 08, 2011
- Oasis fan 'snorted Liam Gallagher's dandruff' - Jan 22, 2011
- Gallagher inspired Brand for his rock star character - Jun 23, 2010
- Liam Gallagher forms new band 'Beady Eye' - May 26, 2010
- Liam Gallagher brands brother Noel a 'fake' - Dec 02, 2009