Liam Gallagher hints at Noel reconciliationJanuary 21st, 2011 - 5:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 21 (ANI): Beady Eye frontman Liam Gallagher says one day he and his brother Noel will patch things up.
The singer also thinks Noel’s solo stuff will be good.
“Listen, me and him will be sweet, man,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
“Our little venture’s come to an end but I’ll never have a bad word about OASIS, it was f*****’ amazing.
“It’s why I’m adored by millions. But it’s over and we’re buzzin’. And I hope our kid’s buzzin’. I f*****’ do actually. I hope he’s gonna make great records. And he probably will,” Gallagher said. (ANI)
- Liam Gallagher to reform Oasis only when he's broke - Jul 31, 2010
- Noel Gallagher supports Beady Eye - Dec 04, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says he has heard half of Noel's new album - Jan 06, 2011
- I am Lazy: Noel Gallagher - Aug 01, 2011
- Liam Gallagher re-ignites war of words with brother Noel - Jul 20, 2010
- Gallagher's second album with 'Beady Eyes' - Apr 25, 2011
- Beady Eye more fun than Oasis: Liam Gallagher - Dec 19, 2011
- Liam Gallagher eyes Oasis film after Beatles biopic - Jun 19, 2010
- Gallagher wants Depp for Beatles film - May 25, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says Noel never helped him protect mum from violent dad - Mar 10, 2011
- Liam Gallagher forms new band 'Beady Eye' - May 26, 2010
- Liam Gallagher buys a house in New York - Aug 06, 2012
- Liam thrives on chaos: Brother Noel - Oct 19, 2011
- Noel Gallagher 'is the next McCartney' - Oct 05, 2010
- Noel Gallagher to make solo comeback with charity gig - Feb 02, 2010