Liam Gallagher buys a house in New YorkAugust 6th, 2012 - 9:33 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Aug 6 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Liam Gallagher has come up with a surprise that really caught the eyes of many. He bought a house, which is situated in New York at a place called Manhattan. He parted with $1.6 million for the purchase of the property.
The flat is made of two bedrooms, a dinning area and it is located at the 17th floor of the building. The dining area comprises of a wine room, which can hold up to 40 bottles of wines. Rumors have it that Liam will be one of the performers in the closing ceremony of the London Olympic games 2012.
The closing ceremony will be held on a Sunday. He will be the one to replace brother Noel Gallagher. He has participated in many events including the NME’s Awards whereby his opponents were Arctic Monkeys Frontman Alex Turner, David Bowie and John Lennon. The beady eye frontman has caught the eyes of many through his marvelous act. This act has improved his living standards and nearly all the showbiz news is focused on him. On top of that photographs of him in his knew property in New York are taken and presented in many websites and it is evident that he managed to go steps forward in improving his living standard.
- Liam Gallagher hints at Noel reconciliation - Jan 21, 2011
- Gallagher's second album with 'Beady Eyes' - Apr 25, 2011
- Noel Gallagher supports Beady Eye - Dec 04, 2011
- Beady Eye more fun than Oasis: Liam Gallagher - Dec 19, 2011
- Liam Gallagher eyes Oasis film after Beatles biopic - Jun 19, 2010
- Liam Gallagher re-ignites war of words with brother Noel - Jul 20, 2010
- Liam Gallagher battles to give up smoking - Sep 13, 2010
- Liam Gallagher to reform Oasis only when he's broke - Jul 31, 2010
- 'Beady Eye' to perform at Daltrey's Cancer Benefit Gig - Feb 08, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says he has heard half of Noel's new album - Jan 06, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says Noel never helped him protect mum from violent dad - Mar 10, 2011
- Gallagher wants to quit smoking - Sep 14, 2010
- Liam Gallagher forms new band 'Beady Eye' - May 26, 2010
- Gallagher show raises $240,000 for Japan - Apr 05, 2011
- Liam's 'Beady Eye' Claims - Jul 19, 2010
Tags: 17th floor, 6 million, alex turner, arctic monkeys, beady eye, brother noel, closing ceremony, david bowie, dining area, john lennon, liam gallagher, manhattan, nme, noel gallagher, olympic games, olympic games 2012, opponents, showbiz news, wine room, wines