Let’s Dance Music released at the hands of Malaika Arora KhanJune 12th, 2009 - 2:17 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Music of Advait Entertainment Pvt. Ltd’s maiden film “Let’s Dance’ released on June 10, 2009 at the hands of pretty dancing sensation Malaika Arora Khan on the music label of K Sera Sera. Composed by Vipin Mishra and National Award winner Tarali, it’s music is fresh, melodious and contemporary.
Besides Malaika Arora Khan other celebrities who attended to wish the debutant Gayatri Patel, Ajay Chaudhary, Aquib Afzal (county cricket player in UK) and the director Aarif Sheikh were Himesh Reshamiya, Smilie Suri, Shaad Randhawa, Manish Gupta, Longines Fernandes and Anjan Shrivastav. Other star cast of the film is Sugandha Garg, Asif Basra along with child artiste Abhaas Yadav, Paras Arora and Nikunj Pandey.
Show was anchored by Siddharth Kannan, who kept everybody in splits with his impromptu one liners.
Producer Dr. Arvind Patel launched the music in sync with the soul of the film “Lets Dance’. Along with six dancers, the lead actress Gayatri Patel performed live on the medley of four songs from her debut film. This dance was choreographed by Rajiv Goswami of Veer-Zaara and Dhoom fame and encompasses jazz, hip-hop, popular and kathak dance forms. In fact the current dancing diva Malaika Arora Khan called Gayatri Patel dancing diva of next generation. Singer Kirti Sagathia also rendered his soft romantic melody Tumse Iqraar showinh his full voice range.
While David Dhawan found her acting to be impressive and according to Saroj Khan Bollywood can not ignore Gayatri, Sharmila Tagore found her dancing to be very graceful. “I love dancing since I was a child of 6 years. Mujhe naachne ka sirf ek bahaana chahiye. I performed in many stage shows in USA and then in India too, I got a chance to showcase my dancing in the three music videos I did with Venus. But this film and my director Aarif Sheikh has really given me the chance to explore my talent. I loved every moment of this film,” comments the pretty actress Gayatri Patel, who loves the dance ballet and style of dancing diva Vyjayantimala. Let’s dance has two male leads Ajay Chaudhary and Aquib Afzal along with an array of child artistes. -Sampurn Media
- Gayatri is the dancing diva of GenX, says Malaika - Jun 13, 2009
- Lets Dance release pushed ahead to June 2009 - May 01, 2009
- National Award-winning editor directs dance extravaganza - Jun 03, 2009
- First Look: 'Let's Dance' - Jun 02, 2009
- Movie Review: Let's Dance (2009) - Jun 19, 2009
- Bollywood's new import from America! - May 29, 2009
- Introducing Gayatri Patel, the dancing tornado - Jun 06, 2009
- 'Let's Dance' launches dance genre again in Bollywood (IANS Film Review; Rating:**) - Jun 20, 2009
- Malaika teaches 'Munni' steps to Madhuri - Jan 31, 2011
- Remo D'Souza wants Madhuri for next! - Apr 05, 2012
- Star-studded 'Jhalak...' opener promises dance, drama galore - Jun 17, 2012
- Designer Pria Kataaria honoured in Dubai (With Image) - Dec 27, 2011
- Time now to groove on Bollywood's hot item songs - Jul 14, 2012
- Bollywood open to everybody: Malaika - Jun 20, 2012
- Now a film based on Osho's ideology (Movie Snippets) - Mar 26, 2012
Tags: ajay chaudhary, child artiste, county cricket, cricket player, dance forms, david dhawan, debut film, generation singer, kathak dance, kirti, malaika arora, malaika arora khan, manish gupta, national award winner, rajiv goswami, saroj khan, shaad randhawa, sharmila tagore, veer zaara, voice range