Leona Lewis to launch own fragranceJanuary 22nd, 2009 - 4:59 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 22 (ANI): Besides curves, what do Leona Lewis, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez and Victoria Beckham have in common? Well, the answer is: a signature scent.
The Better In Time hitmaker is working in partnership with German beauty brand LR to develop her trademark fragrance.
Leonas representative told People.com that she is involved in every aspect of manufacturing the fragrance, from choosing the scents notes to working on the design of the bottle and packaging.
Although the fragrance is slated to launch in Europe and Asia in the summer of 2009, its not yet confirmed whether it would make it across the Atlantic or not.
Meanwhile Leona was also in news, as PETA named her Person Of The Year. (ANI)
- Now Bruce Willis to bring out own scent! - Apr 16, 2010
- Britney to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
- Britney Spears to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
- Leona Lewis to launch fragrance - Jan 23, 2009
- Beyonce tops celebrity perfumes' list - Aug 17, 2011
- Rihanna asks fans to name fragrance - Feb 28, 2010
- Lopez to launch her 17th fragrance - Jun 11, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch own perfume - Jan 22, 2011
- Bieber's perfume rakes in $3 mn - Jul 16, 2011
- Dame Elizabeth Taylor's fragrance tops celebrity perfumes poll - Dec 31, 2009
- Lady Gaga teams up with Coty to create signature fragrance - Sep 14, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston All Set To Launch Perfume Line - Mar 08, 2010
- Winehouse's dad wants her to launch perfume - Jul 23, 2009
- Taylor Swift to come up with her first fragrance - Nov 02, 2010
- Katy Perry desperate for 'Glee' role - Jul 06, 2010