Leona Lewis’ 2007 single is the most heard love song in UKFebruary 14th, 2011 - 2:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 14 (ANI): Leona Lewis’s single ‘Bleeding Love’ has become the most played “love song” in UK.
Her 2007 tract tops a list of favourite recordings that have the word love in the title, reports the Daily Star.
Figures released by airplay royalties body PPL show that one in 15 songs given a public airing has a name featuring “love” or a variation on it.
The Feeling’s 2006 song ‘Love It When You Call’ is the second most-played track, according to PPL.
Spiller and Sophie Ellis Bextor’s single ‘Groovejet (If This Ain’t Love)’ ranked third in the list.
“Love truly is the one subject that has inspired musicians through the ages,” said PPL’s Jonathan Morrish. (ANI)
- Carey's track becomes 'Most-Played Xmas Song Of The Past Decade' - Dec 02, 2010
- Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love most-played love song in UK - Feb 10, 2010
- CNN apologizes for playing an inappropriate song, which featured the N-word - May 28, 2010
- Lady Gaga named 'most played artist on Australian radio in 2010' - Dec 15, 2010
- Leona Lewis settles 'Collide' dispute - Aug 18, 2011
- Leona Lewis angry over song leak - Jan 26, 2012
- So You Think You Can Dance Top 16 - Jul 01, 2011
- Ronnie Wood loves Marvin Gaye songs - Feb 03, 2012
- Lewis calls West's song awful - May 09, 2012
- FM channels ecstatic, musicians upset after Mumbai court verdict - Jul 27, 2011
- Leona Lewis to launch clothing range - Feb 13, 2011
- Singer Leona accused of plagiarism - Jul 17, 2011
- Martin Scorsese's a big Leona Lewis fan - Jan 20, 2010
- Britney Spears Rocks Again With "Hold It Against Me" - Jan 18, 2011
- Lady Gaga back to number one in UK albums chart - Apr 12, 2010