Lenny Kravitz to collaborate with Carla Bruni?April 9th, 2009 - 3:21 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 9 (ANI): Rocker Lenny Kravitz has reportedly been approached by French First Lady Carla Bruni to work on her new album.
The 44-year-old singer-songwriter revealed that he had received a letter of praise from President Nicolas Sarkozy.
The letter is said to have paved the way for collaboration between him and the model-turned-singer Bruni, who Kravitz claims to know from “back in the day.”
“The president confessed he and his wife were massive fans - and they even named which of Lenny’s songs were their favourites,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling Daily Star.
“He jumped at the chance to help out,” the source added. (ANI)
- Carla Bruni delays launch of her new album for hubby - Apr 02, 2011
- Carla Bruni confirms pregnancy - Jul 16, 2011
- Carla Bruni named most 'irritating' celebrity - Dec 30, 2010
- Carla Bruni sues French newspaper for pirating song - Mar 24, 2011
- Michelle Obama 'thinks being America's First Lady is 'hell' - Sep 16, 2010
- Iran calls Carla Bruni a 'prostitute' over campaign to save cheating woman - Aug 30, 2010
- It's a baby girl for Carla, Sarkozy - Oct 20, 2011
- Carla Bruni' affairs to remember - Mar 13, 2010
- Woody Allen wants Michelle Obama for movie - Oct 09, 2011
- Sarkozy, Bruni arrive in India (Lead) - Dec 04, 2010
- 'Bruni-Sarkozy invited former lovers on holidays with husband' - Sep 13, 2010
- Carla Bruni-Sarkozy 'told to delay new album' - Sep 24, 2010
- Bruni camp releasing own biography to scupper scathing unauthorised version - Sep 16, 2010
- Bruni camp releasing biography to clash with scathing unauthorised version - Sep 16, 2010
- Naomi Campbell praises French president - Oct 19, 2010