Leeza Gibbons is engaged to Steven FentonNovember 17th, 2010 - 9:46 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Nov 17 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Leeza Gibbons is engaged to her boyfriend Steven Fenton. Even though the couple has been engaged since the last 5 months, the news was revealed only recently.
The 33-year-old Leeza Gibbons divulged that her 40-year-old boyfriend Steven Fenton had proposed to her, before starting a live-in relationship at her Los Angeles abode. She had accepted his proposal and then the duo had gotten engaged. She also revealed that the love of her life went the whole traditional way when he proposed to her, on one knee.
The ex-talk show host said that, “He was on one knee and I was on Cloud 9! I have a ring but we decided that I won’t wear it until we have a private exchange of vows. In the beginning, the age thing tripped me up for a minute. I believe in love and I always held onto the belief that I would find it again but I didn’t think it would come in the form of Steven.”
Leeza Gibbons came into the limelight for being a capable host of shows like “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire,” “Extra” and “Entertainment Tonight.” She also used to host a radio show called – Hollywood Confidential. Her fiancé is currently the president of the Beverly Hills Board of Education.
- Leeza Gibbons gets married - Apr 22, 2011
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012
- Nick Lachey says that his wedding with Vanessa Minnillo is close - Apr 20, 2011
- Karina Smirnoff is engaged with baseball star Brad Penny - Nov 07, 2010
- Von Teese's dating nightmare - Apr 09, 2011
- Carrie Ann Inaba gets proposed on air - Apr 01, 2011
- Is Leonardo DiCaprio going to propose to his girlfriend soon? - Aug 08, 2010
- Demi Moore's daughter Rumer Willis is now engaged to Micah Alberti - Apr 16, 2010
- Mom who appeared in People's Court goes missing - Nov 22, 2011
- Avatar star Zoe Saldana is engaged - Jul 01, 2010
- Jessica Simpson denies being drunk at Adele concert - Aug 17, 2011
- Jennifer Love Hewitt picks out 3 engagement rings - Jan 26, 2011
- Ricki Lake wants to lose weight during the 'Dancing With The Stars' show - Sep 01, 2011
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
- Kat von D doing well after splitting with Jesse James on LA Ink - Aug 03, 2011
Tags: 5 months, abode, belief that, beverly hills, board of education, cloud 9, divulged, entertainment tonight, fenton, gibbons, hollywood confidential, leeza gibbons, limelight, old boyfriend, private exchange, proposal, radio show, talk show host, vows, who wants to be a millionaire