Ledger’s addiction forced Michelle Williams to give him the bootFebruary 1st, 2008 - 5:06 pm ICT by admin
New York, Feb 1 (ANI): Heath Ledger’s cocaine and heroin addiction in the past year forced his partner Michelle Williams to chuck him out of their Brooklyn house, it has been revealed.
A member of Ledger’s entourage who did drugs with him has revealed that Williams was fed-up with the actor’s regular doping, and gave him an ultimatum.
“She couldn’t take it any more. Heath wouldn’t show up for two to three days, and all of a sudden he would show up on her doorstep, an absolute wreck,” the New York Post quoted the source, as saying.
“He was partying, doing drugs. She didn’t like the company he was keeping. She gave him an ultimatum. . . . and threatened to get custody of the girl. He wanted to make it work, but it was this scene he was wrapped up in. Was he an addict? Yeah,” the source added.
Heath’s drug pal also revealed that the 28-year-old star’s escalating fame had him constantly exposed to drugs.
“He was hanging out with a bad crowd. He wasn’t cleaning up his act. He was making absolutely no effort . . . He was really into heroin. He wasn’t sleeping or communicating with anyone,” the source said.
The revelation comes as “Entertainment Tonight” and “The Insider” declared that “out of respect for Heath Ledger’s family,” they would cancel plans to air a video of Ledger snorting cocaine with a rolled-up bill at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood. (ANI)
- Quaid's addiction almost cost him everything in life - Apr 13, 2011
- Ricky Hatton struggles to stay upright after boozy day out - Sep 13, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan celebrates end of probation - Apr 01, 2012
- Cocaine was part of movie budgets, says Dennis Quaid - Apr 12, 2011
- Perry parties with celeb friends - Jun 28, 2012
- I blew $20m on drugs and booze, says Steven Tyler - May 02, 2011
- Legal fight over Heath Ledger ''drug tape'' settled - Jan 21, 2009
- How ladylove helped Robbie Williams bounce back to life - Oct 30, 2009
- When Joker made Batman cry - Jun 06, 2012
- Surge in Cocaine mail trafficking: Russian official - Jul 30, 2012
- DiCaprio to Efron: Don't do heroin - Apr 14, 2009
- Carrie Fisher snorted cocaine on 'Star Wars' set - Oct 12, 2010
- Alcohol can help brain to learn, remember better - Apr 13, 2011
- Ronnie Wood struggling to kick the butt - Aug 31, 2012
- Whitney Houston is sending her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown to rehab - Mar 17, 2011
Tags: addict, brooklyn, chateau marmont, cocaine, crowd, doorstep, drugs, entertainment tonight, entourage, fame, heath ledger, heroin addiction, hollywood, insider, michelle williams, new york post, old star, revelation, ultimatum