Led Zeppelin’s music available for download from the netNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:19 am ICT by admin
The band will now make its albums available for download from all online music retailers from November 13.
“We are pleased that the complete Led Zeppelin catalogue will now be available digitally,” The Sun quoted guitarist Jimmy Page, as saying in a statement.
“The addition of the digital option will better enable fans to obtain their music in whichever manner they prefer,” he added.
Apart from downloads, Led Zeppelin is also teaming up with mobile provider Verizon Wireless to provide ring tones and full song downloads.
In Sept this year, the band announced that they would be performing a one-off reunion gig on November 26 as a tribute to the late founder of Atlantic Records, Ahmet Ertegun, who signed Led Zeppelin in 1968.
Led Zeppelin disbanded in 1980 following the death of drummer John Bonham. (ANI)
- Led Zeppelin no longer the real Led Zeppelin: Robert Plant - Aug 17, 2010
- Beatles music finally available on iTunes Store - Nov 16, 2010
- Mexican duo rolls out new album - Feb 23, 2012
- Pink Floyd beat EMI in song download case - Mar 12, 2010
- Led Zeppelin all set for reunion tour - Sep 26, 2008
- Robert Plant All Set To Release New Album With 'Band Of Joy' - Sep 06, 2010
- Coldplay premiere their new single 'Every teardrop is a waterfall' - Jun 04, 2011
- Music band dedicates 'Amitabh uncle' to Big B - May 12, 2012
- Keys to launch new album at MTV Awards - Aug 26, 2012
- Robert Plant delays Led Zeppelin reunion - Jul 15, 2008
- Robert Plan reveals he was ready to quit Led Zeppelin after son's death - Oct 31, 2010
- Soundgarden announce their tour - Apr 15, 2011
- Solo album magic wanes: Digital media may revive it - Aug 07, 2012
- New album from Robert Plant - Aug 21, 2010
- Wills-Kat wedding album to be made available to download in iTunes - Mar 24, 2011
Tags: ahmet ertegun, brit band, digital option, digitally, drummer john bonham, footsteps, guitarist, jimmy page, led zeppelin, mobile provider, music biz, music retailers, reunion gig, ring tones, verizon wireless