Led Zeppelin may write new songsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:27 am ICT by admin
“We’re musicians - as we’re playing we’ll probably be coming up with all manner of things,” the BBC quoted him as telling Canadian newspaper The Winnipeg Sun.
“That will be fun. Let’s do the O2 show, shall we? And then we’ll speak to you afterwards,” he added.
The group are scheduled to perform at the London venue on 26 November. They will reunite for one night only.
Page will be seen performing with singer Rober Plant and bassist John Paul Jones for the first time in 19 years.
Their concert will be a tribute to late Atlantic Records boss Ahmet Ertegun.
The band’s last original studio album ‘In Through The Out Door’ came out 28 years ago in 1979. (ANI)
- Led Zeppelin no longer the real Led Zeppelin: Robert Plant - Aug 17, 2010
- Robert Plant delays Led Zeppelin reunion - Jul 15, 2008
- Led Zeppelin's future depends on Plant, says Page - Jan 01, 2010
- Guns N' Roses reunion faces $108,000 fine - Oct 18, 2010
- Metallica planned loud, explosive treat for fans - Oct 29, 2011
- Rock music facing tough time: Foreigner's Mick Jones (Interview) - Feb 13, 2011
- Robert Plant pours cold water Led Zeppelin reunion - Jul 15, 2008
- Slash, Noel Gallagher, Chris Robinson to join The Faces reunion - May 28, 2010
- 'Diary Of A Mad Band'-DVD By Down Releasing On 11th October - Aug 30, 2010
- ABBA may reunite for one-off charity gig - Jan 03, 2011
- Led Zeppelin's music available for download from the net - Nov 14, 2007
- Liam Gallagher open for Oasis reunion - Oct 22, 2011
- Sherbet guitarist Clive Shakespeare dead - Feb 17, 2012
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Led Zeppelin plan tour without Robert Plant - Jan 08, 2009