‘Led Zeppelin’ fans threaten to sue reunion concert promoterNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:54 am ICT by admin
However, people who have paid for the ticket codes feel that cancellation of the band’s show would be unfair.
“Unfortunately this policy will hurt the fans who bought the codes not the seller who has already been paid,” Contactmusic quoted an American fan as saying.
Goldsmith, on the other hand, insists that his decision is not wrong.
“If you think that you can beat the system by buying from eBay or any other website you are wrong, you will not be allowed in to the concert and your application for tickets will be cancelled within the next 14 days,” he said.
“I have no interest in supporting parasite businesses who prevent fans from supporting their artists by the increased price of the tickets and who ultimately put nothing whatsoever back into our business to support it,” he added. (ANI)
- eBay communities make participants better buyers and sellers: Study - Dec 18, 2010
- Sherbet guitarist Clive Shakespeare dead - Feb 17, 2012
- Four held for Metallica no-show - Oct 29, 2011
- eBay to refund Jacko fans prices of O2 gigs' tickets - Jun 28, 2009
- Bank asked to seize Metallica concert organisers' account - Oct 30, 2011
- Metallica concert cancelled, tickets to be refunded (Lead) - Oct 29, 2011
- eBay fourth-quarter profit jumps 16 percent as Paypal and StubHub grow - Jan 21, 2010
- EBay Bans Spells and Potions - Aug 31, 2012
- Blur to receive The Outstanding Contribution nod at the Brit Awards 2012 - Dec 20, 2011
- FIEO ties up with eBay, PayPal to boost exports - Apr 12, 2012
- Riot control weapon that makes guys wet themselves (The Funny Side) - Jun 22, 2012
- Snowdrop bulb fetches £725 - Feb 17, 2012
- Kate Middleton's Reiss dress being offered on eBay - May 27, 2011
- Robbie Williams advises fans not to buy homecoming gig's tickets from scalpers - Sep 24, 2009
- Led Zeppelin no longer the real Led Zeppelin: Robert Plant - Aug 17, 2010