Leave Ash alone, say fansJune 1st, 2012 - 8:05 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 1 (IANS) Actress Aishwarya Rai’s post pregnancy weight gain is the talk of the town, but fans aren’t happy with the debate and urge everyone to leave her alone.
A poll conducted by Yahoo showed 64 percent of the respondents have urged people to respect her privacy and leave her alone, while 36 percent felt Aishwarya needs to lose weight.
The actress gave birth to daughter Aaradhya, her first child with actor Abhishek Bachchan, in November last year. Post delivery, she has gained weight, which doctors say is natural, but people are critical.
The actress recently made an appearance on the red carpet of 65th Cannes International Film Festival as a brand ambassador of L’oreal Paris. She also attended amfAR (The American Foundation for AIDS Research) dinner held at the Cannes, which helped raise funds for the fight against AIDS.
- Not styling Ash for Cannes red carpet: Sabyassachi - May 20, 2012
- Aishwarya in aid of AIDS at Cannes - May 14, 2012
- Ash, Sonam, Frieda set to dazzle on Cannes red carpet - Apr 22, 2011
- Sonam to walk Cannes red carpet (With Image) - May 14, 2012
- Mallika meets Jackie Chan, again (Movie Snippets) - May 21, 2012
- Elizabeth Taylor honoured for AIDS charity - Feb 11, 2011
- Who's likely to head to Cannes from B-Town? - Apr 07, 2012
- Bips asks fans for new DVD title (Movie Snippets) - May 14, 2012
- Designers give thumbs up to Ash's Cannes outfit - May 13, 2011
- Hilton, Kardashian to patch up? - May 28, 2012
- Fergie honoured for charity work - Jun 25, 2011
- Freida's skin tone not altered, says L'Oreal - Sep 29, 2011
- Aishwarya Rai still endorses L'Oreal - Jan 09, 2011
- Kate Beckinsale's earring drops down her cleavage at Cannes bash - May 22, 2010
- Elizabeth Taylor hospitalised after heart failure - Feb 12, 2011
Tags: abhishek bachchan, actress, aids, aids research, aishwarya rai, ambassador, american foundation, appearance, ash, cannes international film festival, doctors, international film festival, l oreal, l oreal paris, New Delhi, poll, pregnancy weight gain, red carpet, respondents, urge