Lawyer defends Lindsay Lohans champagne swigJanuary 5th, 2008 - 5:30 pm ICT by admin
London, Jan 5(ANI): Actress Lindsay Lohans lawyer has defended the actress after she was snapped drinking champagne on New Years Eve.
A video showed 21-year-old actress drinking champagne from a bottle while in Capri where she brought in 2008.
However, Attorney Blair Berk insisted that Lindsay is “back on track” in terms of her sobriety.
“After being handed a champagne bottle while on a dance floor in Italy on New Year’s Eve and drinking from it, the good news is that Lindsay immediately stopped, called her sponsor, and got herself back on track,” said Berk.
The actress had gone to Italy to accept an award at the Capri Hollywood International Film Festival. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan snapped swigging bubbly at New Years Eve bash - Jan 04, 2008
- Lohan poses with lawyer at photo shoot - Jul 20, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan - The New Blonde - May 29, 2010
- Lohan's dad defends daughter over bar spat - Apr 22, 2012
- LiLo's pals think work can be hazardous to her health - Oct 24, 2010
- LiLo says she 'won't risk probation by partying too hard' - Feb 21, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Housed At Pickford Lofts Rehab - Jul 16, 2010
- Lohan laughs at her troubles - Mar 06, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Court Date After Losing Passport In Cannes - May 23, 2010
- Lohan swears off dating - Apr 04, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan Pleaded Not Guilty To Grand Theft Charge - Feb 10, 2011
- Michael Lohan wants to settle differences with ex-wife Dina - Jan 01, 2011
- Lohan to take legal action over Dubai party claim - Dec 31, 2011
- LiLo celebrates 100 days of sobriety - Dec 17, 2010
- 'Inferno' producers add Lindsay Lohan 'sobriety clause' - Sep 23, 2010
Tags: actress lindsay, blair berk, capri, champagne bottle, dance floor, drinking champagne, hollywood, hollywood international, international film festival, italy, lawyer, lindsay lohans, london jan, new year, new years eve, sobriety, swig