Lawrence’s confesses she short-sells herselfMarch 14th, 2012 - 1:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 14 (IANS) American actress Jennifer Lawrence admits she suffers from a strong sense of self-doubt and always fears each job will be her last.
The Oscar nominated actress believes she has a whole host of flaws, including an inability to sing, whistle or dance, reports contactmusic.com.
“You should see me dance. I’m terrible at everything. God, this is really sad. I can’t do anything. I’m like short-selling myself, with like crying. I’m like, ‘I fake everything. I’m not a good actor. Next question,” she told MTV News.
Lawrence is waiting with baited breath to see what fans think of her portrayal of heroine Katniss Everdeen in the film “The Hunger Games”.
“Everybody’s been really nice. But the movie’s not out yet, so we’ll see,” she added.
- Lawrence excited about her doll - Apr 12, 2012
- No dieting for Jennifer Lawrence - Mar 03, 2012
- Lawrance hair-do in 'Hunger Games' cost 18,000 pounds - Mar 21, 2012
- Jennifer Lawrence lands a role in 'The Hunger Games' - Mar 19, 2011
- Jennifer Lawrence to get $10 million for next 'Hunger Games' - Aug 08, 2012
- I peed in the woods: Jennifer Lawrence - Mar 20, 2012
- Jennifer Lawrence is scared of spiders - Mar 23, 2012
- Jennifer Lawrence terrified of crazy fans - Mar 16, 2012
- Lawrence said no to singing career - Mar 06, 2012
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Engaged? - Mar 26, 2012
- I have countless flaws: Rachel Weisz - Aug 02, 2012
- Lawrence eats leftover food - Mar 08, 2012
- Haven't asked Miley out formally yet: Liam Hemsworth (Interview) - Mar 18, 2012
- Jennifer Lawrence celebrates her 21st birthday - Aug 15, 2011
- 'The Hunger Games' - great potential lost (IANS Movie Review) - Mar 24, 2012