Lawrance hair-do in ‘Hunger Games’ cost 18,000 poundsMarch 21st, 2012 - 3:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 21 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Lawrence’s “Hunger Games” hair style cost 18,000 pounds because she did not want the stylist to experiment with colours on her hair.
The 21-year-old actress, who went from blonde to brunette to play actress Katniss Everdeen in new movie, wore wigs of various shades to finalise the right shade, reports contactmusic.com.
Once the final colour was selected, Jennifer then allowed her hair to be dyed to increase her resemblance to Katniss.
“I rented 18,000 pounds of hair of all different shades of brown, from light brown to brown with a little bit of red in it. It made Jennifer comfortable that we weren’t going to experiment with her colour,” Linda Flowers, head hair designer for film, told bellasugar.com.
- Lawrence excited about her doll - Apr 12, 2012
- Lawrence's confesses she short-sells herself - Mar 14, 2012
- Jennifer Lawrence lands a role in 'The Hunger Games' - Mar 19, 2011
- Elizabeth Hurley all set to Dye her hair - Sep 16, 2010
- No dieting for Jennifer Lawrence - Mar 03, 2012
- It's fun to change looks: Kylie Minogue - Mar 05, 2012
- I'm in love with wigs: Kelly Rowland - Oct 13, 2011
- Jennifer Lawrence to get $10 million for next 'Hunger Games' - Aug 08, 2012
- Demand for blonde hair dye in Britain signals end of recession - Aug 18, 2010
- Hilary Duff posts a pic of her chopped off bangs on Twitter - Mar 22, 2011
- Former Hills star Whitney Port showcases her new red hairdo - Jun 10, 2011
- Olivia Wilde prefers natural look - Apr 28, 2012
- Rihanna goes from blonde to black - Apr 02, 2012
- My hair's falling out from chemical dyeing: Lady Gaga - Mar 21, 2011
- I peed in the woods: Jennifer Lawrence - Mar 20, 2012
Tags: actress jennifer, colours, different shades of brown, flowers head, games, hair designer, hair style, head hair, hunger, little bit, london march, march 21, resemblance, shades of brown, stylist, wigs