Law, Ritchie reunite for commercialSeptember 17th, 2010 - 12:40 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 16 (IANS) British actor Jude Law reunited with his “Sherlock Holmes” director Guy Ritchie but this time for a perfume commercial.
The duo worked together on last year’s hit detective movie and now they have unveiled the new five-minute clip for Christian Dior’s latest fragrance, reports imdb.com.
In the advertisement, which is set in Paris, Law is seen semi-naked and threatening a caller on the phone. He says: “When I find you, you’ll wish you’d never been caught.”
As the story unravels, it emerges the actor is in fact seducing his female co-star, model Michaela Kocianova.
- Jude Law, Guy Ritchie back together for perfume ad - Sep 17, 2010
- Sherlock Holmes sequel a 'Bromance' - Nov 17, 2011
- Guy Ritchie spotted with new girl - Apr 22, 2010
- Guy Ritchie fell in love with me because of my nose, says new girlfriend - Apr 18, 2010
- Rachel happy after revisiting her role in 'Sherlock Holmes 2' - May 18, 2011
- Daniel Day-Lewis to play Sherlock Holmes' nemesis? - Aug 03, 2010
- Noomi Rapace's wardrobe trouble - Oct 31, 2011
- Guy Ritchie to make 'Sherlock Homes' sequel in 3D - Jun 29, 2010
- No Sherlock Holmes for Daniel Day-Lewis - Aug 04, 2010
- Acting is like being Sherlock: Jude Law - Dec 16, 2011
- My daughter made me a man: Jude Law - May 23, 2010
- Jude Law prefers buying classic items - May 05, 2012
- Jude Law to block ex-wife autobiography release - Jul 03, 2010
- 'Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows' predictable, but witty and intelligent (IANS Movie Review) - Dec 30, 2011
- Sienna Miller denies secret marriage with Jude Law - Oct 23, 2010