‘Law & Order’ to take on Arnold Schwarzenegger’s infidelity sagaJuly 20th, 2011 - 6:57 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, July 20 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Reports suggest that an episode of “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” will be based on the infidelity scandal that has struck the Schwarzenegger family. FOX News reports that Schwarzenegger’s episode will be shown this fall.
Arnold Schwarzenegger earlier this year admitted that he has fathered a secret child with another woman. The admission was made just days after the former California governor and wife Maria Shriver surprisingly announced their separation after a quarter of a decade of marriage.
It later emerged that the other woman Schwarzenegger was talking about was none other than the longtime servant of the family. Shriver has since filed for a divorce and Schwarzenegger who had earlier announced he will return to Hollywood has asked his managers to place all projects on ice for the time being.
A source told FOX News said the Schwarzenegger-inspired episode will be about a philanthropist cast in his 50s from an influential family in New York. The said philanthropist will have an affair and keep the issue of a child secret from his family. Eventually the truth will be revealed.
Schwarzenegger has stayed largely out of the public view since the scandal broke.
- Wife forced Schwarzenegger to admit love child - May 20, 2011
- Maria Shriver spends Memorial Day with her children - May 31, 2011
- Maria Shriver hires divorce lawyer - May 20, 2011
- Is Mildred Patricia Baena Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress? - May 18, 2011
- Gigi Goyette claims to be Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress - May 26, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger divorce might be very costly - Jun 03, 2011
- Schwarzenegger has secret lovechild! - May 17, 2011
- Maria Shriver says that she felt confused after her split with Arnold - Sep 13, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's divorce could cost him $200 million - May 27, 2011
- Nielsen stunned by Schwarzenegger's revelations - Jun 05, 2011
- It's now Professor Arnold Schwarzenegger! - Aug 03, 2012
- Jane Seymour says that Arnold Schwarzenegger has other love children as well - May 23, 2011
- Schwarzenegger puts acting career on hold - May 20, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver split after 25 years - May 10, 2011
- We're going through a divorce: Schwarzenegger - Mar 07, 2012
Tags: 50s, admission, arnold schwarzenegger, california governor, decade, divorce, fox news, hollywood, infidelity, law order special victims unit, maria shriver, marriage, news reports, philanthropist, saga, scandal, servant, special victims unit, truth, wife maria