Law believes words Brit men use is what charms American womenNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:49 am ICT by admin
“Perhaps it’s the use of words. We use words like ‘lovely,’ don’t we? And ‘naughty.’ I think they quite like that,” New York Daily quoted Law, as saying.
The 34-year-old actor also said that being called as a heartthrob means that people are paying attention.
“It’s a silly situation, because it’s always ‘Grass is greener,’” Law said.
“When you’re called one thing, you want to be understood as [something else], and if you’re called the other thing, you want to go the other way. But I think the beauty of - not aging, because I’m not that old - but you just mellow out and you realize that to be called anything means people are paying attention,” he added.
Law’ co-star Michael Caine, and director Kenneth Branagh have both had their turns as British heartthrobs. (ANI)
- 10 things you should never say in an interview - Jan 03, 2011
- Not scared of controversies, says Prateik - Feb 07, 2012
- Sienna Miller admits she isn't perfect - Jan 22, 2011
- The six worst things about being male (The Funny Side) - Aug 31, 2012
- Jude Law defends his playboy image - Dec 29, 2009
- 'Desi Boyz' - highly entertaining sex comedy (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Nov 26, 2011
- Under 25 can't drink alcohol, Bollywood reacts - Jun 04, 2011
- Parents' 'um's' and 'uh's' help kids learn new words - Apr 15, 2011
- Gay Richard Chamberlain advises other gays to "stay in the closet" - Dec 28, 2010
- Can paying too much attention ruin performance? - Oct 23, 2011
- First people to reach America were Asians, scientists confirm (The Funny Side) - Jul 27, 2012
- Will Saif's item number overshadow Kareena's 'mujra' - Mar 17, 2012
- My daughter made me a man: Jude Law - May 23, 2010
- Lily Allen snorted cocaine in my house, claims Courtney Love on Twitter - Mar 03, 2010
- Rachel happy after revisiting her role in 'Sherlock Holmes 2' - May 18, 2011