Lautner donates lawsuit money to charitySeptember 5th, 2010 - 2:37 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 5 (IANS) Actor Taylor Lautner has donated the money he won in a legal battle with a trailer company to a charity.
The “Twilight” star had filed a suit against McMahon’s RV trailer hire firm in June after the owners caused him “distress” by allegedly failing to deliver a vehicle to the set of his new film “Abduction” on time.
He sued for breach of contract and fraud and reached a settlement Friday. The star donated the $40,000 to a children’s charity.
“McMahon’s RV has agreed to settle its dispute with Taylor Lautner. McMahon’s RV will pay $40,000 to Lautner, which Lautner will donate to The Lollipop Theater Network, a children’s charity with which he has a long-standing relationship,” imdb.com quoted Lautner’s lawyer as saying.
- RV dealer challenges Lautner to a push-up contest - Aug 31, 2010
- Taylor Lautner didn't expect 'Twilight' success - Jan 02, 2011
- Is 'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner dating Phil Collins' daughter? - Jan 07, 2011
- Preview trailer of 'Breaking Dawn' released - Sep 12, 2011
- Taylor Lautner Watching Tom Cruise Movies To Come Out Of' Twilight' Image - Jan 05, 2011
- Twilight author to produce Austenland film - Jul 07, 2011
- Last instalment of 'Twilight' in two versions - Jun 11, 2010
- Is Taylor Lautner Serious About Lily Collins? - Nov 26, 2010
- Lautner wants career like Cruise, Damon - Sep 04, 2011
- Taylor Lautner – Taylor Swift: Rekindling the romance – Will Jake Gyllenhaak Bait Work? - Nov 26, 2010
- Zac Efron donates clothes to charity - Dec 10, 2011
- Taylor Lautner Spotted With His 'Abduction' Co-Star! - Nov 15, 2010
- WWE Raw: 'Tough Enough' Winner Announced - Jun 07, 2011
- Lautner to work with Gus Van Sant - Nov 03, 2011
- Lautner doesn't mind comparison to Kim's husband - Aug 30, 2011