Lautner doesn’t mind comparison to Kim’s husbandAugust 30th, 2011 - 2:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 30 (IANS) “Twilight” star Taylor Lautner likes it when people compare him to reality TV star Kim Kardashian’s husband Kris Humphries because he finds the basketball star good looking.
Humphries was constantly told that he looked like the 19-year-old movie star in the run up to his wedding and now Lautner has responded to the “compliment”.
“I can see it a little bit… Is that a good thing? He is handsome. I will take the compliment. Thank you very much,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Lautner as saying.
- Kim Kardashian launches wedding fragrance - Aug 06, 2011
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- I married for love, not for TV: Kim - Nov 02, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's wedding waxwork unveiled - Aug 21, 2011
- Khloe clueless about Kim, Kanye - Apr 14, 2012
- Kardashian's bachelorette bash in Vegas - Jul 25, 2011
- Kim now wants businessman boyfriend - Mar 29, 2012
- Kim Kardashian Hits It Off Well With Kris Humphries' Parents - Feb 09, 2011
- Wedding bells for Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries? - Mar 29, 2011
- Kim to have second wedding bash in New York - Aug 19, 2011
- Kim, Kris married - Aug 21, 2011
- 'The Hangover' inspires Kim Kardashian's bachelorette party - Jul 23, 2011
- Kim wants to destroy Kris Humphries! - Mar 22, 2012
- Kim, fiance to sign prenup - Jun 06, 2011