Lauren Conrad Returning To MTV Reality ShowSeptember 29th, 2010 - 7:33 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Sep 29, (THAINDIAN NEWS) “The Hill” star Lauren Conrad, is about to make a comeback in MTV’s upcoming reality show, which is a documentary style program about the launch of Lauren Conrad’s own line of casual couture right from its scratch. The theme of the show would revolve around how the star follows the various fashion designers, to take their ideas and suggestions in order to create her own set of casual fashion line.
The show is on the preproduction stage and is planned to be premiered on MTV by 2011. The star expects that this reality show will give her a very exciting comeback, which at the same time will help to expand her business in fashion and other fields also. it would also help in bringing her new clothing line under the public notice and promote her brand.
This is not the first time that the 24 year old actress is launching her own brand of clothing. Even before, she merged with Kohl’s department store, to introduce her casual wear collection, under the name of LC Lauren Conrad in 2008. She is also a best selling writer who gained success with her two best novels, namely, L.A. Candy” and “Sweet little Lies” in the year 2009, when “The Hill” was called off air. Yet another novel, namely “Sugar and Spice,” will be releasing soon. This show will however, bring her professional life under public attention, as she heads towards launching a line of cool evening wears, under the name of “Lauren Conrad Style.” In one of the radio interviews with Ryan Seacrest, Lauren Conrad revealed that she is super excited to be back to the same television channel, MTV, which once launched her career in the TV show “Laguna Beach”.
- Lauren Conrad tells a bit about her show - Sep 25, 2010
- Lauren Conrad's Forthcoming Reality Show Pulled By MTV - Feb 05, 2011
- Lauren Conrad's second book is on the top of the New York Times bestseller list - Feb 14, 2010
- Actress Lauren Conrad returning to reality TV - Sep 29, 2010
- Kidswear spells big business in India - Nov 17, 2011
- Conrad's recycled fashion sense - Nov 26, 2011
- J.Lo, Marc Anthony launch $3bn lifestyle brand partnership with Kohl's - Nov 19, 2010
- Lauren Conrad Denies Engagement Rumors To Kyle Howard - Feb 01, 2011
- TV doesn't have many fashion-based shows: Shantanu - May 31, 2012
- Hollywood style icons turn fashion designers - Aug 06, 2010
- Nicole Richie wants home furnishings line - Feb 29, 2012
- Fashion for me is comfort: Irfan Pathan - Apr 12, 2012
- JLo, Anthony's clothing line to go ahead - Jul 20, 2011
- Go for cotton this wedding season, says Anita Dongre - May 09, 2012
- Zayed Khan loves shopping from fashion streets (With Images) - Mar 15, 2011
Tags: best novels, casual fashion, casual wear, clothing line, cool evening, documentary style, fashion designers, fashion line, kohl s, kohl s department store, launch, lauren conrad, little lies, mtv, public attention, radio interviews, ryan seacrest, style program, sugar and spice, television channel