Lauren Bacall dated Frank Sinatra?May 10th, 2009 - 2:49 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 10 (ANI): American actress Lauren Bacall made her feelings on the subject of dating actor Frank Sinatra, after her husband Humphrey Bogart’s death, clear when she visited a widowed friend of hers.
Bacall, 84, was revealed to have visited famed novelist James Jones’ widow Gloria after he passed away, in the book “Lies My Mother Never Told Me,” by Kaylie Jones, which is out in September from William Morrow.
“She said . . . ‘I went through it with Bogie and I know exactly how you feel. Here’s what you do: nothing. No impulsive decisions, no rash moves’,” the New York Post quoted Jones as revealing.
“Don’t start giving stuff away that you’ll regret later. Don’t sell the house. Don’t do anything stupid and for God’s sake, don’t [bleep] Frank Sinatra’,” she added. (ANI)
- Frank Sinatra used to have 12 showers in a day - Jun 03, 2011
- 'Humphrey Bogart bedded 1000 women despite gay fears', claims tell-all - Sep 27, 2010
- Lauren Bacall lands honorary Oscar - Nov 16, 2009
- Barbara Sinatra comes out with her memoir 'Lady blue eyes: My life with Frank' - May 31, 2011
- Winslet, DiCaprio 'most romantic onscreen couple in cinema history' - Mar 23, 2011
- DiCaprio, Winslet top onscreen romantic couple - Mar 24, 2011
- Cher 'still not used to daughter's sex change' - Nov 02, 2010
- Sinatra's daughter acts against fake account - Jul 29, 2012
- American Idol: Top Twelve Girls Perform - Mar 03, 2011
- Gloria Grahame: Revisiting Some Of Her Classics - Aug 14, 2009
- Sinatra's tuxedo shirt bought for $5 at yard sale could earn big at auction - Dec 29, 2010
- 'Humphrey the Hippo' kills owner in South Africa - Nov 13, 2011
- Lauren Conrad prefers natural look - Apr 07, 2012
- Top 25 karaoke songs revealed - Dec 06, 2009
- American Idol: Top 24 Revealed - Feb 24, 2011
Tags: american actress, bleep, feelings, frank sinatra, frank sinatra new york, gloria, god, humphrey bogart, impulsive decisions, james jones, kaylie jones, lauren bacall, new york post, novelist james jones, rash, william morrow