Laura Saltman is not happy that her ‘Millionaire Man’ is financially weakAugust 25th, 2011 - 7:56 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Aug 25 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Access Hollywood reporter Laura Saltman feels shortchanged after the man he met on Patti Stanger’s “Millionaire Matchmaker” turns out to be struggling financially. To make matters worse, Saltman has a child with the man in question and Stanger could only plead with her to keep the story a secret.
During an interview with PopEater.com, Saltman explained that she met the unidentified man on the matchmaking program and believed she was dating a millionaire. After going out for four months, Saltman said she got pregnant and the relationship became a on-and-off affair. The supposed ‘millionaire’ is reportedly struggling to take care of the son that he has with Saltman.
She explained that, “We dated about four months before I found out I was pregnant. He was in and out of my life during my pregnancy, choosing not to tell anyone about our son until after he was born. I felt like a teen mom at 39 years old.”
Salman said when she contacted Stanger about the situation, she suggested that she finds a lawyer to sort out the issue.
Saltman queried Stanger’s “Millionaire Matchmaker” program when she said that, “At least I followed her rule about being in a monogamous relationship. But her screening process leaves a lot to be desired.”
- 'Selfish' men blamed for NY's 'terrible' dating scene - Jan 07, 2011
- 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger calls off her wedding with Andy Friedman - Aug 16, 2010
- 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stranger Calls Off Own Wedding - Aug 16, 2010
- Sandra Bullock Receives Love & Support From All - Mar 21, 2010
- Hillel Presser On "The Millionaire Matchmaker" - Apr 07, 2010
- Nancy Dell'Olio loses court action against the Daily Mail - Dec 21, 2011
- Sky Nellor: Looking For An Appropriate Partner! - Nov 18, 2010
- Jason Davis Appears In Bravo's Show - Feb 17, 2010
- Ben Roethlisberger & Ashley Harlan's wedding is on 23rd of July - Apr 08, 2011
- For 10,000 Chinese, love begins at matchmaking event - Nov 13, 2011
- 'Sarah Palin's Alaska': Season 2 coming? - Dec 22, 2010
- I am not engaged, Dev Patel tells his mom - Jul 01, 2010
- Jolie's signature shows signs of "stress", says expert - Feb 02, 2010
- Dating agency in UK minting money by finding love for billionaires - Jan 20, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow playing matchmaker to Jake Gyllenhaal, Taylor Swift - Dec 19, 2010
Tags: access hollywood, dating a millionaire, four months, hollywood, hollywood reporter, laura saltman, lawyer, man in question, matchmaker, matchmaking, monogamous relationship, patti stanger, pregnancy, salman, teen mom, unidentified man