“Last Train to Paris” will usher ‘train music’April 24th, 2009 - 11:02 pm ICT by GD
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs has already started his new strategy of making the public aware of his upcoming release much before its actual date of release. Diddy’s album “Last Train to Paris” will not come out until 22nd September, but it has not stopped him from claiming that with this album he will be “ushering in a new movement called ‘train music’.”
The new album has also been referred to as being “electro hip-hop soul funk” concoction that becomes a love - searching journey from London to Paris. Diddy has even claimed that the message that he is trying to project through “Last Train to Paris” is much deeper that his earlier ventures. Rumor has it that 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Malcolm Shepard and T-Pain have also contributed to the album.
The plot of the album has been revealed in snippets. It is about Diddy’s overseas tour where he encounters the girl he has dreamed forever. After much to and fro movement they are finally able to reunite and make their dreams of being together come true. The music album will feature Diddy himself and two female band mates who have not been named as yet.
The most recent news reveals that Diddy’s promotional tactics have reached the hilt as he has joined hands with the computer software giant, Apple, to promote his upcoming album ‘Last Train To Paris’. he is asking his fans to experience the new iPhone application launched by Apple. Diddy urged his fans to send in their photos taken on a train, which will later become a part of the official mosaic of the download.
- Diddy asking fans to be part of his iPhone application - Apr 11, 2009
- Diddy-Dirty Money Enthralls Viewers With "SNL" Debut Performance - Dec 05, 2010
- Diddy And Dirty Money Crew Grooved The Audiences At American Music Awards - Nov 22, 2010
- P. Diddy set to take on detective role in 'Hawaii Five-0' - Jan 29, 2011
- T-Pain to perform in India next week - Jun 12, 2011
- A song and a story: Changing music of modern India (June 21 is World Music Day) - Jun 18, 2011
- Lindsey Buckingham to release his latest album - Apr 14, 2011
- Diddy-Dirty Money Gearing Up For AMA Performance - Nov 21, 2010
- T-Pain files a lawsuit against auto-tune maker Antares Technologies - Jul 29, 2011
- Rock music facing tough time: Foreigner's Mick Jones (Interview) - Feb 13, 2011
- Ali Zafar journeyed from portraits to musical dreams - Feb 28, 2012
- Rahman supports spiritual music album - Apr 14, 2012
- Hilton plans to become house DJ - Sep 09, 2011
- Soulja Boy Deletes Twitter Account - Jun 27, 2010
- Janelle Monae Sizzles 'Dancing With The Stars' Stage - Sep 29, 2010
Tags: 22nd september, 50 cent, band mates, concoction, giant apple, hilt, iphone, jay z, kanye west, last train to paris, music album, new album, new strategy, sean diddy combs, snippets, soul funk, t pain, train music, train to paris, usher