Lara Bingle’s sports car kept under covers by new ownerDecember 22nd, 2010 - 5:40 pm ICT by ANI
Adelaide, Dec 22 (ANI): Australian model Lara Bingle’s sports car, which was a gift to her from her ex-fiance cricketer Michael Clarke, is said to just be sitting under covers in the garage of its new owner.
Bingle, 23, had sold the Aston Martin V8 Vantage to a car enthusiast in Tamworth after she spilt with Clarke, 29.
The sports car, which is believed to have cost 300,000 dollars, given to Bingle by Clarke as a gift during their rocky engagement.
“The owner is a huge car enthusiast and keeps it under a cover in his garage,” Adelaide Now quoted a source as saying.
“In a small city like Tamworth there is the obvious issue of attracting too much attention. I think it’s there mostly to be appreciated,” the source added. (ANI)
- Lara Bingle's mates being probed over car theft - Jan 03, 2010
- Lara Bingle's $250k Aston Martin stolen with third set of keys? - Jan 02, 2010
- Lara Bingle's $250k Aston Martin sports car stolen - Dec 31, 2009
- Lara Bingle's stolen Aston Martin recovered - Jan 01, 2010
- Aston Martin launches dealership in India - Apr 15, 2011
- Lara Bingle's 'soft spot' for ex-fiance Michael Clarke - Jan 26, 2011
- Lara Bingle 'wants her slice of Michael Clarke's fortune' - Jun 08, 2010
- Michael Clarke, Lara Bingle 'shopping for new wheels' after car theft - Jan 28, 2010
- Lara Bingle uses payout from ex-fiance Michael Clarke to buy $880K home - Sep 16, 2010
- Michael Clarke is Vodafone's new brand ambassador - Jun 03, 2010
- After Australia, Lara Bingle eyes NYC to revive modelling career - May 25, 2010
- Clarke 'seeking legal advice to protect fortune from Bingle' - Mar 12, 2010
- Lara Bingle, Michael Clarke's car thief, 15, 'a well-known criminal' - Jan 19, 2010
- Michael Clarke''s gift for fiancee Lara Bingle - Aston Martin car - Dec 05, 2008
- Lara Bingle set for radio career? - Aug 18, 2010