LaLa Brown’s Murder Probed On “America’s Most Wanted”February 21st, 2010 - 10:11 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Milwaukee, Feb 21, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The story of death of the R&B singer LaLa Brown has been featured in “America’s Most Wanted,” in one of the leading news channels. The point of airing the story so long after her death was in relevance to the reopening of the case recently, in order to probe into the mystery of her death. It is being hoped by the Milwaukee Police Department that someone with any knowledge of the incident would come forward with his or her story.
The death of LaLa Brown, who was barely out her teens at the time of her death, happened all of a sudden, and the cause is yet unknown, although it is assumed that she had been murdered. However, no light has yet been shed on the supposed murder. Yolanda Brown, or LaLa Brown as the rising R&B singer was better known as in public, was discovered murdered in the West Side Recording Studio, where she was working in, back in 2007 in Milwaukee. Along with her, the authorities also found the dead body of JeTannue Clayborn, who was her producer and possibly her boyfriend.
According to one of the officials in the Milwaukee Police Department, Anne E. Schwartz, the whole point of reopening the case of the aspiring R&B singer is to find out if anybody is able to throw some light on the mystery. The airing of the case in “America’s Most Wanted” was an endeavor on the part of the Milwaukee Police Department to ask the public to chip in with their contributions on this issue. The police are speculating that the murder may have been associated with the burglary that took place just days before the death of the singer and her friend.
- Goa Police to probe if British woman was murdered - Jul 07, 2012
- Selena's widower publishes memoir - Mar 03, 2012
- Suspected Milwaukee serial killer detained - Sep 08, 2009
- No plan to reopen Viveka Babajee case, says family (With Image) - Apr 24, 2012
- US reopens investigation into the Natalie Wood case - Nov 18, 2011
- Register murder case, demands Uttar Pradesh doctor's wife (Lead) - Jun 24, 2011
- Brian Jones death case 'will not be re-opened despite murder evidence' - Nov 01, 2010
- Whitney Houston Attends Bobby Brown's Mother's Funeral - Feb 02, 2011
- Former DMK minister Ramachandran arrested - Apr 11, 2012
- Mexican massacre policemen go missing - Aug 28, 2010
- Chris Brown to sue rapper Raz B? - May 30, 2012
- Suspected Maoist conduit arrested in Delhi - Oct 04, 2011
- Simpleton to sexy siren: Vidya Balan goes ooh la la! - Aug 31, 2011
- "Dateline" NBC Recounts Murder Mystery Of Chris Jenkins - Aug 07, 2010
- Another custodial death in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 08, 2011
Tags: america s most wanted, amp, authorities, b singer, burglary, case in america, clayborn, dey, endeavor, leading news, milwaukee police department, mystery, news channels, recording studio, relevance, singer lala brown, west side