Lady scolds Bieber for swearingJuly 28th, 2012 - 5:36 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 28 (IANS) Teenage singer Justin Bieber ended up apologising to a lady on a flight after she scolded him for swearing publicly.
The 18-year-old was ridiculed by a mother-of-two, who was less than impressed by his foul mouth, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“Justin was on a long-haul trip on Air New Zealand joking and swearing with his entourage. A female passenger was horrified and intervened. Justin was very embarrassed and stopped immediately. He also apologised to her,” said sources.
- Bieber apologises to fellow passenger - Jul 28, 2012
- Gaga, Bieber named most charitable stars - Dec 29, 2011
- Bieber's manager denies engagement reports - Apr 23, 2012
- Bieber's basketball movie faces delays - May 10, 2012
- Bieber honoured with special day - Jun 21, 2012
- Bieber booted out of adult section of cinema hall - Jun 10, 2010
- Justin Bieber tops web search charts - Jul 08, 2010
- When Justin was asked for Rihanna's number - May 07, 2012
- Bieber asked Rihanna out, she turned it down - Feb 24, 2011
- Selena is a great person, has the best smile: Bieber - Mar 07, 2011
- Bieber's Christmas album for charity - Aug 27, 2011
- Bieber wants to perfect English accent - Jun 18, 2012
- Maria Canala confirms Gomez-Bieber romance - Feb 04, 2011
- Gomez, Bieber split? - Aug 22, 2011
- Bieber gets nervous on dates - Jan 23, 2011