Lady Gaga’s tears over fans’ b’day wishesMarch 30th, 2010 - 5:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 30 (ANI): Lady GaGa burst into tears after receiving birthday wishes from dedicated fans on her big day.
The singer, who turned 24 on Sunday, celebrated the day in a bar in Australia, where she is currently on tour, reports the Daily Star.
And Gaga was so touched by the tributes paid to her by fans, she posted a link on her Twitter.com page to a video made by devotees wishing her happy birthday.
On the social networking site, she wrote: “Thank you so much for all the beautiful birthday messages, videos, and gifts. The greatest present I’ve been given this year is you. I love u. I’m 24 today, so you know what that means? Let’s raise a glass to 30 more years of writing music and videos for my beautiful little monsters… I’ve never cried so hard in 24 years, from pure joy and unconditional love. Tears are streaming.” (ANI)
- Fans' tribute makes Lady Gaga emotional - Apr 28, 2010
- Lady Gaga is still daddy's girl, reveals new book - Mar 05, 2011
- Lady Gaga silences gay hate via Twitter - Jul 20, 2010
- Lady Gaga to premiere her 'You and I' video - Aug 17, 2011
- Lindsay wants to work with Lady GaGa - Nov 13, 2009
- All about the 'birth' of Lady Gaga - Mar 04, 2011
- Gay community provides me strength: Kelly Rowland - Dec 28, 2011
- Hrithik seeks sister-in-law's forgiveness on birthday - Jan 10, 2011
- Gaga's greatest accomplishment -- her fans - Jun 02, 2011
- Perry accused of copying Gaga - Apr 02, 2011
- Lady Gaga gifts a sheep to Jonathan Ross - Oct 12, 2011
- Lady Gaga raises $1.5m for Japan - Mar 26, 2011
- Lady Gaga's cannibal-style murder act irks Brit fans - Jun 04, 2010
- Rihanna is beautiful: Jessie J - Mar 28, 2012
- People are trying to destroy me: Lady Gaga - Apr 26, 2011
Tags: 24 years, australia, birthday messages, birthday wishes, burst into tears, daily star, devotees, happy birthday, lady gaga, little monsters, london march, pure joy, social networking site, tributes, unconditional love, writing music