Lady Gaga’s perfume photos leaked onlineJune 15th, 2012 - 4:21 am ICT by IANS
London, June 15 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga has been forced to unveil her first perfume on Twitter after photos of the bottle were leaked online.
Snaps of Gaga’s first fragrance Fame surfaced on the internet Wednesday. So she took to the micro-blogging site to tell fans all about the scent with pictures, reports contactmusic.com.
“Looks like photos of my perfume are being leaked. Oh you fashion editors I could just crinkle my hands at you,” the 26-year-old tweeted.
- Kim Kardashian launches wedding fragrance - Aug 06, 2011
- Gaga to gift unreleased songs to fans - Dec 23, 2011
- Perry to wants fans' help on perfume name - Oct 07, 2011
- Lady Gaga creates black perfume - Jul 17, 2012
- Gaga shows off bruises post pole mishap - Jun 13, 2012
- Perry accused of copying Gaga - Apr 02, 2011
- Cher to duet with Lady Gaga - Jul 23, 2011
- Kim Kardashian to release fourth fragrance - Jan 10, 2012
- Lady Gaga made an honorary Australian citizen - Jul 13, 2011
- Amitabh's Twitter family crosses 3 mn - Jul 06, 2012
- Cher Lloyd launches perfume - Sep 02, 2012
- Leona Lewis angry over song leak - Jan 26, 2012
- Gaga makes history with 18 mn followers on Twitter - Jan 17, 2012
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Miley Cyrus loves herself - Nov 14, 2011