Lady Gaga’s mum to join her on tour to control her drinkingApril 5th, 2011 - 12:56 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Apr 5 (ANI): Lady Gaga’smother is reportedly joining her daughter on tour in order to keep an eye on how much her celebrity daughter drinks.
Cynthia Germanotta, 56, is said to be concerned about her daughter’s health after she collapsed during a show last year, and plans to keep a watchful eye on the singer to ensure she eats properly and cuts down on her alcohol intake while away from home.
“She may be one of the biggest, and strangest, pop stars in the world but her relationship with her parents is very traditional,” News.com.au quoted a friend of the star (born Stefani Germanotta) as saying.
“She is from a typical loving Italian-American background and her family have normal parental concerns.
“Her mum thinks she drinks too much and doesn’t eat enough. She has gone along to keep an eye on her drinking and feed her up,” she added. (ANI)
- Lady Gaga's mother to join her on tour - Apr 05, 2011
- Mom accompanies Gaga to control her wild ways - Apr 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga invests in New York restaurant - Nov 22, 2010
- Gaga takes Oprah to her childhood home - Mar 13, 2012
- Gaga to take own foundation to Harvard - Jan 20, 2012
- Lady Gaga wants non-glamorous life - Feb 22, 2011
- Gaga to publish her diaries - Sep 21, 2012
- Lady Gaga accused of copying ideas about music and style - Sep 10, 2010
- Lady Gaga says people call her 'Stefani' while in the bedroom - Feb 12, 2011
- Lady Gaga wants to have a 'soccer team' of kids - Mar 16, 2012
- I spend every dollar that I make on stage, says Lady Gaga - Feb 18, 2010
- Lady Gaga to launch foundation to help youth - Nov 03, 2011
- I'm married to loneliness: Gaga - Aug 24, 2011
- Lady Gaga's former manager says singer was "painfully shy" - Oct 09, 2010
- Refer to Gaga by her real name in bedroom - Feb 09, 2011