Lady Gaga’s mother to join her on tourApril 5th, 2011 - 12:08 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, April 4 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Lady Gaga’s mother has reportedly joined her tour entourage to ensure that her daughter stay safe and fit. Lady Gaga has some kind of history when it comes to tours. Last year she collapsed on stage and had to be hospitalized.
Gaga’s mother Cynthia Germanotta is determined to make this tour right. Lady Gaga has admitted before that she is on a “drunk diet” and has previously missed shows because of her binge drinking. Friends and relatives close to the 25-year-old confess that the singer has a very traditional relationship with her mother.
With her influence on her daughter, Cynthia wants to ensure that the tour goes well. MSN quoted a source close to the singer saying, “She may be one of the biggest and strangest pop stars in the world but her relationship with her parents is very traditional. She is from a typical loving Italian-American background and her family have normal parental concerns…Her mum thinks she drinks too much and doesn’t eat enough. She has gone along to keep an eye on her boozing and feed her up.”
Gaga is an Italian-American who was born as Stefani Joanne Germanotta. The singer released her single “Born This Way” early this year and the album is expected in May.
- Lady Gaga's mum to join her on tour to control her drinking - Apr 05, 2011
- Mom accompanies Gaga to control her wild ways - Apr 04, 2011
- Gaga takes Oprah to her childhood home - Mar 13, 2012
- Lady Gaga invests in New York restaurant - Nov 22, 2010
- Lady Gaga wants to have a 'soccer team' of kids - Mar 16, 2012
- Lady Gaga launches her own social networking site 'Little Monsters' - Jul 11, 2012
- Gaga to take own foundation to Harvard - Jan 20, 2012
- All about the 'birth' of Lady Gaga - Mar 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga says people call her 'Stefani' while in the bedroom - Feb 12, 2011
- Gaga launches poster contest - Mar 30, 2012
- Gaga helps out dad for restaurant - Jan 27, 2012
- Lady Gaga's former manager says singer was "painfully shy" - Oct 09, 2010
- Lady Gaga to launch foundation to help youth - Nov 03, 2011
- Lady Gaga's 'evolution was inspired by Freddie Mercury' - Oct 18, 2010
- Lady Gaga's grand translucent egg Grammy Awards entrance! - Feb 14, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,