Lady Gaga’s grand translucent egg Grammy Awards entrance!February 14th, 2011 - 4:41 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 14 (ANI): ‘Poker Face’ singer Lady Gaga has once again stopped people in their tracks with her outfit, and this time its because of the translucent egg she arrived in at the 53rd annual Grammy Awards.
Gaga, 24, real name Stefani Germanotta, arrived at the awards show in Los Angeles carried in the translucent egg by models dressed in nude-coloured dresses.
Stylist Nicola Formichetti took to the singer’s Twitter page to describe the outfit.
“This is Nicola, Haus of Gaga: Gaga is in incubation. Tonight’s performance is in collaboration with Hussein Chalayan and House of Mugler. X,” the New York Daily News quoted her as writing. (ANI)
- Gaga makes catwalk debut at Paris Fashion Week - Mar 03, 2011
- Lady GaGa makes catwalk debut at Paris Fashion Week - Mar 03, 2011
- Lady Gaga To Debut "Born This Way" At Thierry Mugler Menswear Show - Jan 19, 2011
- Lady Gaga spent 3 days in a mesh coffin before Grammy 'Rebirth'! - Feb 16, 2011
- Lady Gaga dons see-through leopard print catsuit for dinner at Maxim's - Mar 04, 2011
- Gaga's short-film at Paris Fashion Week - Sep 24, 2011
- Lady Gaga had designers up all night for Grammy costumes - Feb 16, 2011
- Lady Gaga: Preview Of 'Born This Way’ At The Paris Men’s Fashion Week This Weekend - Jan 19, 2011
- Lady Gaga Gives An Interview To Anderson Cooper For "60 Minutes" - Feb 09, 2011
- Lady Gaga says people call her 'Stefani' while in the bedroom - Feb 12, 2011
- Lady Gaga Transforms Into A Musical Director For The Menswear Show Of Thierry Mugler - Jan 19, 2011
- Lady Gaga's former manager says singer was "painfully shy" - Oct 09, 2010
- Was Nicki Minaj's Grammy dress inspired by Little Red Riding Hood? - Feb 13, 2012
- I'm really quite traditional: Lady Gaga - May 21, 2011
- Lady Gaga gets down to her bare essence in Vanity Fair - Aug 03, 2010
Tags: 53rd, annual grammy awards, collaboration, dresses, feb 14, grammy awards, hussein chalayan, incubation, lady gaga, models, new york daily news, poker face, stylist, translucent egg, twitter, york daily news