Lady Gaga wants to have a ’soccer team’ of kidsMarch 16th, 2012 - 8:27 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Mar 16 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Lady Gaga has indicated that she is looking forward to having a family but don’t expect your regular family. During a chat on Oprah Winfrey’s Next Chapter show, the Born this Way singer revealed that she expects to have a “soccer team” of kids.
The 25-year-old singer, who was born Stefani Germanotta, is currently dating The Vampire Diaries star Taylor Kinney. The pair first met on the set of the video of the single You And I last summer. The pair played lovers on the video and they have since hooked up.
Gaga told Oprah that, “Yes, I want kids, I want a soccer team and I want a husband. Yeah, I do. Well, you know, I’m being superfluous. I don’t want to have one kid. I want to have a few.”
Gaga however revealed that fans should not expect her to settle down anytime soon. The singer is scheduled to start her world tour.
By referring to a soccer team, Gaga might be speaking about having lots of children. A soccer team is made of eleven players and that will be much for a mother to have.
- Gaga wants to raise a soccer team of kids - Mar 17, 2012
- Lady Gaga To Move In With Boyfriend - Jan 09, 2012
- Gaga marries - in video! - Aug 23, 2012
- Is Lady Gaga dating Taylor Kinney? - Nov 04, 2011
- Gaga to move in with beau? - Jan 09, 2012
- Gaga celebrates first 'anniversary' with beau - Aug 08, 2012
- Gaga splits from Kinney - May 04, 2012
- Gaga takes Oprah to her childhood home - Mar 13, 2012
- Lady Gaga's mother to join her on tour - Apr 05, 2011
- Gaga goes public with new boyfriend - Dec 30, 2011
- I'm irresponsible: Lady Gaga - Aug 09, 2012
- Gaga destined to be lonely! - Nov 30, 2011
- Gaga dating Taylor Kinney? - Sep 09, 2011
- Gaga loves being alone - May 06, 2012
- Pictures of Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney's love nest published - Dec 22, 2011