Lady Gaga sued for $10 millionJuly 26th, 2012 - 6:08 am ICT by IANS
London, July 26 (IANS) Bosses of a toy manufacturer licensed to make a doll of Lady Gaga have filed a lawsuit against the pop star.
The “Bad Romance” hitmaker and her management and licensing companies are being sued for $10 mn by executives at Mga Entertainment for an alleged breach of contract, reports contactmusic.com.
It is claimed Gaga requested the removal of a voice sound chip from the doll which put the company under pressure to meet their deadline for retailers.
Company bosses allege the singer and her team “engaged in intentional and deliberate delays” to stop the toy reaching shelves until 2013, so it coincides with the release of her new album and perfume.
- Gaga ends deal with Target - Mar 10, 2011
- Britney Spears in legal mess over perfume deal - Mar 31, 2011
- Gaga's former assistant sues her tour company - Dec 27, 2011
- Melanie Brown sued for breach of contract - Sep 16, 2010
- Britney agrees to pay to end lawsuit - Feb 18, 2012
- Miley Cyrus sex doll sold out - Apr 06, 2011
- Spears sued for $10 mn - Jun 05, 2011
- Osbourne sued over jewellery designs - Feb 05, 2012
- Britney Spears sued by Brand Sense Partners - Jun 07, 2011
- McDonalds Facing Lawsuit From US Consumer Group - Jun 23, 2010
- Lady Gaga sued for a whopping amount by disgruntled producer - Mar 19, 2010
- Lady Gaga sued by former producer for $30 million - Mar 19, 2010
- Barbie maker Mattel wins legal battle over MGA Entertainments Bratz doll - Dec 05, 2008
- Prisoner sued Kim Kardashian and her sisters for emotional distress - Sep 25, 2010
- Britney being sued for $10M by former business partners - Mar 31, 2011
Tags: 10 million, bad romance, breach of contract, company bosses, contract reports, hitmaker, lady gaga, licensing companies, london, new album, perfume, pop star, shelves, toy manufacturer, voice sound chip