Lady Gaga scolds concert security guards for ‘costume ban’June 4th, 2010 - 4:02 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Manchester, Jun 4 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Lady Gaga was very upset with the security guards when they imposed a ‘costume ban’ on her fans.
According to reports, the eccentric singer was said to be ‘outraged’ when she learnt that her fans who had come for the costume in elaborate costumes just like her, were being refused permission to the concert.
The costume ban was imposed on the concertgoers at Lady Gaga’s concert in MEN Arena in Manchester.
Many of her fans had imitated the singer, when they came to the concert with soda cans attached to their hair. They were merely copying their idol, as she had made a public appearance sometime back Coca-Cola tins wrapped in her hair.
She even vented her frustration about the unsavory incident on the popular social networking and micro blogging site Twitter that, “Outraged. … Staff at the MEN aren’t letting people into the arena with cans in their hair. So many sad Little Monsters.” She admonished the security guards and got the situation under control. Then she tweeted on Twitter again that, “All is well at MEN Arena, feel free to wear your coke cans proud in hair. Security has been reprimanded for censoring Little Monster freedoms.”
- Lady Gaga Takes On MEN Arena Security, Lifts Costume Ban For Her Fans - Jun 04, 2010
- Lady Gaga Gets Infuriated Over Costume Ban At Her Concert - Jun 04, 2010
- Lady Gaga to meet fans picked from the crowd - Feb 08, 2012
- Gaga's 'Little Monster' gift to Beyonce's baby - Jan 15, 2012
- "Terrified' Lady Gaga bans ice during concerts over fear of being pelted - May 03, 2011
- Lady Gaga's Kiwi tour thrills fans as MTV bans her Telephone video - Mar 15, 2010
- Lady Gaga Gets Molested By A French Fan - Dec 22, 2010
- Lady Gaga launches her own social networking site 'Little Monsters' - Jul 11, 2012
- Lady Gaga's G-string exposed during performance in Las Vegas - Mar 28, 2011
- Paris Fans Missed Lady Gaga’s Monster Ball Tour On Sunday - Dec 20, 2010
- Lady Gaga dethrones Britney Spears as new Twitter queen - Aug 24, 2010
- Lady Gaga to appear on Ellen DeGeneres show - Apr 25, 2011
- Coldplay, Gaga to perform at charity concert - Sep 15, 2011
- Lady Gaga launching her own social network - Feb 06, 2012
- 'Showbiz Tonight' Names The Most Provocative Celebrity For The Year 2010 - Dec 08, 2010
Tags: coca cola, coke cans, concert security, elaborate costumes, freedoms, frustration, lady gaga, little monster, little monsters, men arena, public appearance, scolds, security guards, situation under control, social networking, soda cans, tins, twitter