Lady Gaga launches foul-mouthed rant over her birthday suitApril 19th, 2011 - 7:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 19 (ANI): Lady Gaga has lashed it out again, and this time over her Dame Edna-style purple wig and sheer catsuit with strategic zips.
“Let me tell you something. If you f****** rip my hairbow and my wig off my f****** head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f****** make you cry,” the Sun quoted her as telling NME.
The singer insisted she isn’t all weird style over substance and would still be a great pop star in her birthday suit.
Gaga also became angry on being repeatedly probed about her identity, saying “I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the f*** I am. I have been quite open about it.”
“And still nobody seems to have a clue,” she added. (ANI)
- Lady Gaga 'falls flat on her back after jumping off piano at live show' - Apr 12, 2011
- 'F**king smart' Lady Gaga calls 'Madonna plagiarism accusation retarded' - Apr 21, 2011
- Gaga loves being alone - May 06, 2012
- Gaga inherited raunchy behaviour from dad - Jul 23, 2011
- Minaj tired of comparison with Gaga - Apr 10, 2012
- I feel dead when not on stage: Lady Gaga - May 27, 2011
- Lady Gaga apologizes for calling Madonna rip-off remarks 'retarded' - Apr 22, 2011
- Gaga greets India with tricolour hairdo - Oct 28, 2011
- Lady Gaga halts traffic in NY with free performance - Jul 11, 2010
- All about the 'birth' of Lady Gaga - Mar 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga is still daddy's girl, reveals new book - Mar 05, 2011
- Lady Gaga tears up as she duets with 10-yr-old YouTube sensation fan - Mar 05, 2011
- SRK finds inspiration in Lady Gaga - Aug 31, 2011
- Jessie J wants to change transvestite look - May 30, 2012
- Lady Gaga wants to star as Amy Winehouse in movie - Aug 05, 2011