Lady Gaga designs T-shirt for Japan victimsJune 24th, 2011 - 7:14 am ICT by IANS
London, June 24 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga is stepping up her efforts to help the survivors of the Tsunami and earthquake victims by designing a T-shirt for charity.
In March this year, Gaga created a special prayer wristband, which she sold to fans to arrange funds for relief efforts. Her initiative raised $1.5 million.
She is now selling off a special T-shirt in association with Japan’s Vogue magazine editor, reports contactmusic.com. Priced at $19.90 each, it will be available online from June 25.
“The Japanese Birkin T-shirt I designed for Vogue Japan on sale 6/25 at Uniqlo worldwide… money goes to Tsunami Relief,” she posted on micro-blogging site twitter.
Stars including Victoria Beckham, Cyndi Lauper, Nicole Kidman and Blake Lively have also created T-shirts to raise fund for the Save Japan project.
- Gaga designs charity bracelet for quake-hit Japan - Mar 13, 2011
- Iron Maiden selling t-shirts to help Japan - Mar 19, 2011
- Lady Gaga raises $1.5m for Japan - Mar 26, 2011
- Stefani donates $1 mn to Japan relief - Mar 24, 2011
- Pattinson, Witherspoon to aid quake-hit Japan - Apr 14, 2011
- Gwen Stefani donates $1m to relief effort in Japan - Mar 25, 2011
- Gaga's wristband raises $250,000 for Japan victims - Mar 16, 2011
- Stefani auction a date with her to raise money for Japan - Apr 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga sued for charity scam - Jun 27, 2011
- Lady Gaga designs charity bracelet to benefit Japanese tsunami victims - Mar 13, 2011
- Cyndi Lauper & Lady Gaga team up for AIDS awareness - Feb 11, 2010
- Gaga releasing charity stationery - Aug 31, 2012
- Penelope Cruz backs cancer charity - Jul 21, 2012
- Lauper awarded for charity work - Nov 24, 2011
- Iron Maiden fans raise aid for Japan - Sep 17, 2011
Tags: 5 million, birkin, blogging, charity, cyndi lauper, earthquake victims, gaga designs, japan project, june 24, lady gaga, nicole kidman, pop star, relief efforts, special prayer, survivors of the tsunami, t shirt, tsunami, tsunami relief, victoria beckham, vogue magazine