Lady Gaga creates black perfumeJuly 17th, 2012 - 5:38 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga has thrilled fans by creating the world’s first-ever black perfume.
The 26-year-old has teamed up with bosses at fragrance firm Coty Beauty to release Lady Gaga Fame, reports contactmusic.com.
“It is the first-ever black eau de parfum… and it will smell different on different people,” said Coty Beauty executive Steve Mormoris.
The clear bottle, shaped like an egg, features a claw-inspired cap and the words “Ultimate Masterpiece” inscribed along the side.
The product will hit stores in the US in August.
- Coty denies launching Gaga perfume - Jul 16, 2010
- David Beckham to launch new fragrance - Jul 23, 2011
- Lady Gaga teams up with Coty to create signature fragrance - Sep 14, 2010
- Heidi Klum to launch own perfume - Jan 21, 2011
- Gaga's debut fragrance to smell of 'blood and semen' - Jan 28, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch debut fragrance - Jun 20, 2011
- Halle Berry ready to launch her third fragrance - Jun 05, 2010
- Perfume-obsessed Kate Moss likes to smell good - Oct 26, 2010
- Tamara Mellon stars in campaign for Jimmy Choo fragrance - Jan 06, 2011
- Gaga collaborates with Coty to launch fragrance - Sep 15, 2010
- Lady Gaga's perfume photos leaked online - Jun 15, 2012
- Lady Gaga Reportedly Wants New Fragrance To Smell Like 'Blood And Semen' - Jan 27, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch own perfume - Jan 22, 2011
- Perfume collector Liv Tyler - Jan 16, 2012
- Lopez to launch her 17th fragrance - Jun 11, 2011