Lady Gaga considered permanent face surgeryApril 22nd, 2011 - 2:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 22 (IANS) Singer Lady Gaga claims she has considered having face implants to give herself a more angular appearance.
She has been sporting raised bumps which give an angular appearance to her face and shoulders in photos for her new album “Born This Way”, but her boyfriend, bar manager and musician Carl Luc, wasn’t supportive of her idea of making the changes permanent, reports contactmusic.com.
“I did look into having them done permanently but decided against it. Mostly because of my boyfriend, if you want the truth,” she told NME magazine.
Gaga first got together with Luc in 2005, but they split when she first found fame, though they reunited last year.
Her new look has been compared to French artist Orlan, who has modified her face as artwork a number of times through plastic surgery.
- Gaga splits from boyfriend - May 14, 2011
- Lady Gaga back with ex Luc Carl? - Jul 10, 2010
- Is Luc Carl Serious About Lady Gaga? - Oct 23, 2010
- Lady Gaga gets spikes on face! - Feb 16, 2011
- Actress Alex Stebbins Claims Lady Gaga Stole Her Boyfriend Luc Carl - Nov 09, 2010
- 'Lady Gaga stole my man' claims Luc Carl's ex - Nov 09, 2010
- Is Lady Gaga dating Taylor Kinney? - Nov 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga engaged to Luc Carl - Jan 24, 2011
- Gaga to build floating palace in Greece - Jul 18, 2012
- Lady Gaga may soon announce her engagement to bartender beau - Jan 24, 2011
- Lady Gaga 'back with ex Luc Carl' - Jul 10, 2010
- Gaga refuses to share room with beau once a week - May 01, 2011
- Fighting Lady Gaga over guy is 'like fighting Jesus' - Nov 09, 2010
- Lady Gaga planning fairytale Christmas wedding in British castle - Oct 02, 2010
- Lady Gaga forgets wearing trousers on date with beau Luc Carl - Feb 26, 2011