Lady Gaga cancels Indiana concert after ‘passing out’January 16th, 2010 - 1:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, January 16 (ANI): Lady Gaga has cancelled her concert in Indiana after passing out due to flu.
The ‘Poker face’ hitmaker apologized to her fans for stepping out at the last moment.
She Tweeted: “Can’t apologise enough for how sorry I am.”
The pop star has also been suffering from cold and bad throat.
“An hour before the show I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing,” the BBC quoted her as stating.
She added: “My stage has complicated mechanical elements. Everyone was concerned I’d be in danger during the 2hr show, since I had passed out earlier.
“I have performed with the flu, a cold [and] strep throat. I would never cancel a show just based on discomfort.
“I hope you can forgive me. I love my little monsters more than anything, you are everything to me.”
Lady Gaga further added that she had been “crying for hours” as a result of
However, the concert at Purdue University has been rescheduled to 26 January. (ANI)
- Lady Gaga wows fans at Oprah Winfrey's show after recovering - Jan 18, 2010
- Lady Gaga's G-string exposed during performance in Las Vegas - Mar 28, 2011
- Lady Gaga is still daddy's girl, reveals new book - Mar 05, 2011
- Workaholic Lady Gaga Exhausted And Dehydrated - Jan 16, 2010
- Gaga forced to scrap concert in France - Oct 22, 2010
- Gaga's 'Little Monster' gift to Beyonce's baby - Jan 15, 2012
- SRK to chat with Lady Gaga for TV show - Oct 25, 2011
- Lady GaGa Cancels Show, Disappoints Fans - Jan 15, 2010
- Jakarta concert cancelled, Gaga disappointed - May 28, 2012
- Lady Gaga Rips Off Santa Head At Her London Concert - Dec 19, 2010
- Rs.40,000 tickets for Gaga concert - they're sold out! - Oct 28, 2011
- Gaga goes topless to promote tour - Feb 12, 2012
- Lady Gaga to play Amy Winehouse? - Aug 06, 2011
- OCD linked to common childhood illness - Oct 21, 2010
- Lady Gaga to appear on Ellen DeGeneres show - Apr 25, 2011