Lady Gaga admits she’s bisexualMay 28th, 2009 - 2:23 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 28 (ANI): Popstar Lady Gaga has finally admitted that she’s a bisexual.
The 23-year-old singer, however, admits that she’s really saddened to see her boyfriends’ reaction to the fact that she’s sexually attracted to women.
“The fact that I’m into women, they’re all intimidated by it,” Usmagazine quoted Lady Gaga as telling Rolling Stones magazine.
“It makes them uncomfortable. They’re like, ‘I don’t need to have a threesome. I’m happy with just you,’” she added.
The ‘Poker Face’ hitmaker a.k.a Stefani Joanne Germanotta says she has never been in love with a woman and that the interest is purely physical in nature.
In fact, the love of her life actually was heavy-metal drummer named Luke, who she met four years ago, but has recently broken up.
“I was his Sandy, and he was my Danny, and I just broke,” the singer said of her breakup with Luke, who inspired nearly all of the songs on her debut album, The Fame. (ANI)
- Lady Gaga gets down to her bare essence in Vanity Fair - Aug 03, 2010
- Lady Gaga says people call her 'Stefani' while in the bedroom - Feb 12, 2011
- Lady Gaga's mother to join her on tour - Apr 05, 2011
- Lady Gaga's grand translucent egg Grammy Awards entrance! - Feb 14, 2011
- I'm married to loneliness: Gaga - Aug 24, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres, Lady Gaga share kiss after singer performs new song - Apr 30, 2011
- Lady Gaga tears up as she duets with 10-yr-old YouTube sensation fan - Mar 05, 2011
- Lady Gaga insists she's not a man - Jan 24, 2010
- Lady Gaga wants to have a 'soccer team' of kids - Mar 16, 2012
- I want to leave legacy behind: Lady Gaga - May 21, 2011
- Lady Gaga's former manager says singer was "painfully shy" - Oct 09, 2010
- Drugs inspired my music: Lady Gaga - Aug 27, 2010
- Gaga helps out dad for restaurant - Jan 27, 2012
- Lady Gaga accused of copying ideas about music and style - Sep 10, 2010
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011