LaBeouf opens up on ‘Transformers’ accidentJune 23rd, 2009 - 11:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 23 (IANS) Hollywood actor Shia LaBeouf has confirmed that he suffered an eye injury on the sets of the sequel of his hit film “Transformers”, which almost cost him his sight.
Rumours were rife that the actor was injured during a controlled explosion on the sets last summer but the actor revealed that he was hit by shrapnel, reports express.co.uk.
“We were in the middle of some chaos and I mistimed something and impaled my face on a spike. I came up and I had a spike in my eye and I had blood coming down my face and it was the dark, dark purplish kind…If it had been reddish and clear, it would mean my eye (had) popped,” he said.
- Shia LaBeouf's fans start new religion -Shiantology! - Jul 30, 2009
- LaBeouf opens up about his eye injury on Transformers sequel set - Jun 23, 2009
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf admits 'Transformers 2' wasn't impressive - May 15, 2010
- Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with Prince Harry - Jul 03, 2011
- LaBeouf handcuffed after bar brawl - Feb 06, 2011
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf didn't like 'Transformers' sequel - May 15, 2010
- Whiteley takes running lessons - Jun 27, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf 'handcuffed by police after bar brawl in LA' - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf says his damaged hand is now '100pc' better - Sep 22, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- Douglas going through personal "crisis" due to son's pending drugs trial - Mar 10, 2010
- Carey Mulligan to make Oscars a family affair - Mar 07, 2010