LaBeouf happy about Mulligan’s marriageSeptember 7th, 2012 - 3:17 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 7 (IANS) Actor Shia LaBeouf says he is glad that his former lover Carey Mulligan is now happily married.
“She’s happy as hell right now and we wouldn’t have been able to make it like that. She was chasing marriage, family, kids more than I was,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Labeouf as saying.
Mulligan dated LaBeouf before settling with Marcus Mumford. But LaBeouf has no hard feelings.
“Carey is not just an actress, she is a great human being, a sweet girl and super intelligent. Our thing came down to not having compatible work lifestyles. We were always travelling and had sensibility differences that weren’t conducive to living with one another.”
“I’m harder on myself and my surroundings than she is and we had a culture shock in terms of meeting her parents and vice versa,” he said.
LaBeouf is now dating stylist Karolyn Pho.
- Shia LaBeouf steps out with new girl - Feb 15, 2011
- Mulligan weds Mumford - Apr 23, 2012
- Is Carey Mulligan dating Marcus Mumford? - Mar 31, 2011
- Shia Labeouf denies crush on 'Transformers 3' co-star - Jul 27, 2010
- Mulligan back to Britain post-split from LaBeouf - Oct 18, 2010
- Mulligan wore rain boots to wed Mumford - Apr 25, 2012
- Mulligan nursing her heart in a budget hotel - Oct 25, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- LaBeouf spotted holding hands with mystery girl after Carey Mulligan split - Dec 29, 2010
- Shia Labeouf & Carey Mulligan split, Carey heads to London - Oct 18, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan 'headed for splitville' - Oct 18, 2010
- Carey Mulligan doesn't feel sexy - Dec 10, 2010
- Carey Mulligan finds new love - Feb 02, 2011
- Carey Mulligan to make Oscars a family affair - Mar 07, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf has new girlfriend? - Dec 30, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,