L.A. Reid signs up for ‘The X Factor’February 6th, 2012 - 7:10 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 6 (IANS) L.A. Reid has reportedly signed up to be a judge on the second series of the American version of “The X Factor”.
The 55-year-old has reportedly signed a contract to reprise his position on the panel following the exit of fellow judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger as well as host Steve Jones.
According to hollywoodreporter.com, the Epic Records chief was the one judge that audiences seemed to embrace.
Beyonce Knowles and Mariah Carey have both been talked about as possible new panelists on the Fox show, and boss Simon Cowell is believed to have offered the “Single Ladies” hitmaker $500 million for five seasons on the programme.
- Cowell wanted to keep Paula Abdul - Feb 09, 2012
- Lovato on 'The X Factor' judging panel - May 14, 2012
- Is Rihanna going to be a guest judge on X Factor? - Sep 13, 2011
- Scherzinger replaces Cole in 'X-Factor'? - May 26, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres: X Factor Cast Stars - Sep 29, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger appointed as judge on 'X Factor' - Jun 07, 2011
- Melanie Amaro is the US X Factor winner - Dec 23, 2011
- Miley Cyrus to judge 'The X Factor'? - May 03, 2012
- Scherzinger loved Paula Abdul - Sep 22, 2011
- X Factor: Tora Charms Simon - Sep 30, 2011
- The X Factor: The Contestants Perform for Their Mentors - Oct 14, 2011
- Scherzinger held at gunpoint in Mexico - Dec 16, 2011
- X Factor Season Premiere: Melanie Amaro - Sep 23, 2011
- X Factor: Cashmere Bring Laughter - Sep 30, 2011
- Better judge than host: Nicole Scherzinger - Jun 30, 2011
Tags: audiences, beyonce, beyonce knowles, boss, epic records, fellow judges, five seasons, fox, london feb, mariah carey, panelists, paula abdul, signs, simon cowell, single ladies, steve jones, x factor